Special Education School
- Special education certified in grades K-12 in Florida.
- Approved by the Florida Department of Education as an Independent School.
- Children come from public and private schools.
- Enrollment allowing with 10-12 students per class in Lower School and Upper School.
- Low teacher-student ratio.
- Individualized academic programming following grade level expectations.
- Supports sensory processing support and social thinking skills immersed into the academic curriculum.
- That all children have strengths
- That all children should be treated with respect
- That children benefit from strong positive relationships with peers
- That self-awareness and self-advocacy are foundations for successful learning
- That children benefit from participating in a classroom community
- That children will learn and thrive in a safe, caring and creative environment
- That parents are integral members of The Academia School team
Why Choose Us
- Student Engagement
- Hands on learning
- Team building activities
- Individual Assignments
Focus on Family involvement
- Open Communication with the family
- Tips on how to help your child at home
Maximize Your Preparation
The Digital Progress Indicator is our cutting edge technology that tracks each student and provides digital snapshots of their improvements.
Our highly trained teachers and instructors truly care about each individual student’s educational needs, their development and their successes.
Academia Private School's teachers and para professionals focus on providing each student with individualized attention and extra support to prepare them for future success.
House of Academia is the place where students of all ages come to receive the very best in educational enrichment.